- The ONLY chewable tablet that is formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- FASTCHEWS help to reduce muscle cramping and heat stress, boost stamina, and maintain electrolyte levels. Chewable tablets provide fast absorption through buccal mucosa (tissue in mouth).
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested.
- Each serving (2 tablets) contains: 100 mg sodium, 30 mg potassium, 10 mg calcium, 6 mg magnesium.
- Suggested use: 2 tablets per 15-30 minutes during activity
- ingredients are: non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian, fat-free. Natural stevia as sweetener. No colour added. Bio-available active ingredients
- Also great for youth sports, travel rehydration, tennis and other sports, camping & hiking, effects of alcohol.
- Available in 10ct rolls and 60ct bottles.
Why Choose SaltStick Fastchews?
SaltStick Fastchews have been formulated to provide electrolytes to help minimize heat stress and muscle cramping due to perspiration, in a quantity and form which your body can absorb. This product is ideal for athletes, outdoor workers or for use in hot conditions. Two SaltStick Fastchews in an hour equate to 100 mg sodium, 30 mg potassium, 10 mg magnesium, and 6 mg calcium per hour, which is the ideal ratio to keep you moving. Learn more about SaltStick Fastchews in these key sections below:
- Clean & Simple Ingredients — get the full list of ingredients in SaltStick Caps PLUS and learn how SaltStick Electrolytes are manufactured and tested.
- Clear Competitive Advantage — compare SaltStick Electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products and learn why world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for electrolyte replacement.
- Detailed Usage Guide — learn how the pros use SaltStick Caps PLUS for a wide variety of sports, and get tips on using Caps as a daily supplement or for low-sodium conditions.
- Answers to Your FAQ — the most frequently asked questions about SaltStick Caps PLUS. Topics include product usage, safety, expiration and warranty.
- Backed by Research —learn the science behind SaltStick Electrolytes in our library of helpful research and articles.