Titanium Tape X30 Roll Sport
The new Phiten X30 SportTape has been developed by sports scientists and professional runners. It is made for top athletes who want to improve their performance and protect themselves against injuries.
The starting point was the X30 Titan Tapes, established by therapists. Now this bestseller has further been developed and optimized by our athletes. The result was a completely new tissue, which now guarantees an optimized 3D stretching behavior even in complex movements. In order for the tape to effectively support natural movements of the muscles and joints, the adhesion performance in wet and sweat was also improved. The fabric is water-repellent and quick-drying to keep long term stretching behavior constant. The 30-times impregnation with AQUATITAN (X30) has proven to be optimal when performing and during regeneration.
X30 Tape bestseller now optimized for performance athletes
Homogeneous 3D stretching behavior adapts to natural movement of joints and muscles
Improved adhesive for even more performance when wet and sweat
Strong water-repellent and quick-drying effects
Thin material texture for a comfortable wear
Available in 4 colours: Turquoise, Pink, Yellow, Beige
- width: 5cm
- length: 4,5m
Technology and Material
- AQUA TITAN™ X30
- elastic textile fabric
Sport is fun and colorful. A reason why we made the new X30 Sport Tapes in great colors.
A professional trainer shares a secret
Two taping methods that change your run
Phiten Trainer Toru Chino
Therapist for Chinese manipulative therapy
Supporting extension and flexion of the knee while preventing the knee from twisting.
Start wrapping from A and pulling it to outer side with tension.
Lead the tape, crossing over the back of knee then to the outer side of upper knee.
Start wrapping another strip from A but in reverse direction.
Preventing ankle rolling outwards
Put the sole of foot onto the center of tape so as to pass through point A.
Continue wrapping the tape from inside and letting it go over point B while pulling up the sole of foot.
Pass the tape from outside, letting it go over point B, and leading it to back of ankle to complete.
Recommendations for use
- Apply only on clean dry skin.
- If necessary, remove hairs.
- The tape discs may simply be put on each spot of concern by yourself. No special technique required.
- Depending on skin tolerability tapes can be worn over a period of several days. Due to hygiene reasons we recommend to take off the tapes after 2-3 days.
- more: general recommendations for using Phiten Tapes
- Role tapes can be cut to the correct size easily. There´s a scale on the tape´s backside.
- Apply the tape to the slightly pre-stretched muscle (to improve effects), along the course of the muscle.
- In addition, the tape can be applied according to the kinesiology method.
- Round off the corners of each end to prevent peeling.
- If the tape comes of at one part, it does not have to be completely removed. Trim this area and leave the rest of the tape glued on your body.
Examples of use