- The Pro’s choice for hard training and multi day racing
- High quality protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- The carbohydrate content of 4:1 is 2:1 fructose
- Light tasting and refreshing
- Proven in the World’s toughest endurance events
- With natural flavours. Free from artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
EnergySource 4:1 is an all-in-one sports drink for use both DURING and AFTER exercise. It contains 4 parts carbohydrate to 1 part whey protein isolate and key electrolytes. 4:1 is the Pro’s choice for hard training and multi-day endurance events. Use 4:1 when you anticipate a big step up in training intensity or volume, such as a training camp.
The ingredients in 4:1 help sustain performance during extended exercise and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Whey Isolate is a high quality source of protein. Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass. This can result in stronger, more resilient muscle.
Ingredients (Citrus Flavour)
Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Whey Protein Isolate 20% (Milk), Fructose, Food Acid (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Tri Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate), Natural Flavourings (Lemon, Lime, Orange), Sea Salt (0.3%), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
TYPICAL VALUES Per 100g Per 47g Serving
Energy (KJ/Kcal) 1589(380) 747(178)
Fat (g) 0.3 0.2
-of which saturates 0.2 0.1
Carbohydates (g) 75 35
-of which sugars 44 21
Protein (g) 19 9
Salt (g) 1.3 0.6